Understand cost, performance, resource needs and time to market for LLM-powered applications with Stride's 6 Week LLM Jumpstart program.
Together, we’ll build an understanding around interesting use cases, and ultimately, we’ll deliver a working product and/or a list of great ideas for evolving your LLM integration. We can choose from one of three goals, or craft a goal together:
- Define/Discovery - Define use case & value for an LLM based product, which can be fully built, hosted and locked down to just your internal network, satisfying legal and security requirements.
- Deliver - Build a full stack end-to-end LLM based product POC based on what we Defined
- Evolve - Provide leave behind artifacts for training, learnings & recommendations based on the define & deliver phases
Like most companies, we were curious & excited about LLMs. We were having a lot informal chats, sharing the latest articles and even did a few spikes. In 6 weeks, Stride empowered the delivery of a fully secure & hosted LLM that allowed our teams to safely start solving business use cases with LLMs - just in time for an upcoming hackathon! - CTO
- Co-creation of product vision board
- Working software
- Chat interface with minimal bells/whistles, (hosted inside your VPC if needed)
- UI enhancements if time permits
- One LLM integration
- Model/family TBD (local/hostable if needed)
- Data ingestion
- One integration of your choice (e.g. GDrive, Confluence, etc.)
- Basic documentation of the product & technology stack, and basic training materials for staff to learn about AI/LLMs and how the Jumpstart works
- Assessment of POC (proof of concept) capabilities with recommendations for future improvements via a product backlog
Learn how Stride Consulting worked with Stash Invest to develop a scala microservice that stores user preferences for deposit scheduling.
Applying React.js technology to the existing website, we created a mobile first, responsive site that offers a superior customer experience, firmly solidifying Saks as the leading luxury retailer.